Our Childcare and Jr. Kindergarten at 1670 Richardson Street is seeking Early Childhood Educators (Or Assistants) for a full time position. After one year this position may be reduced to part-time. Click the job title link for a full description.
TOC positions (click the job title for description)
We are accepting applications for TOC (Teacher on Call) positions for both our Jr. Kindergarten and Main Campus (K – grade 8) locations. Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 912 Vancouver Street. Jr. Kindergarten applicants must be certified Early Childhood Educators; applicants for our main campus must have a valid BC teaching certificate. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Many volunteer opportunities for Cathedral School families come up during the year at various Parent Support Group (PSG) events. The weekly newsletter will keep you up to date about specific requests for volunteers.
We also welcome members of the public to help out. Please contact the school for a meeting to discuss any of these opportunities:
- Reading and Writing with children (early morning)
- Homework Club tutoring (3:15 – 4:00 pm, Monday – Thursday)
- Library Help (organization and storytime, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Tending the Gardens
- Recycling Team Support (any time after school)
- Hot Lunch Distribution (Tuesday and Thursday 11:45 – 12:15)
- Milk program distribution (Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11:45 – 12:15)
- Pen Pals
- Knitting Club (Lunchtime)
- Technology Club assistant (after school)
- Decoration and Beautification