Click on the job title for the description.
To apply for any position, please email your resume, cover letter and references to the email identified in the posting or deliver them in person or by mail to 912 Vancouver Street, Victoria, BC, V8V 3V7.
Jr. Kindergarten applicants must be certified Early Childhood Educators; TOC applicants for our main campus must have a valid BC teaching certificate. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Many volunteer opportunities for Cathedral School families come up during the year at various Parent Support Group (PSG) events. The weekly newsletter will keep you up to date about specific volunteer requests.
We also welcome members of the public to help out. Please contact the school for a meeting to discuss any of these opportunities:
- Reading and Writing with children (early morning)
- Homework Club tutoring (3:15 – 4:00 pm, Monday – Thursday)
- Library Help (organization and story time, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Tending the Gardens
- Recycling Team Support (any time after school)
- Hot Lunch Distribution (Tuesday and Thursday 11:45 – 12:15)
- Pen Pals
- Technology Club assistant (after school)
- Decoration and Beautification