Click on Job Title for description.
We are currently seeking a full-time Executive Assistant. Start date is immediate, following clearance of a criminal record check. We are also seeking applicants for our Childcare and Jr. Kindergarten locations and Teachers on Call for our Main Campus (K – grade 8) to join us at any time. Click the links above for full details.
To apply for any position, please send your resume, cover letter and references by email to: HR@cathedralschool.ca or deliver these in person to 912 Vancouver Street.
Jr. Kindergarten applicants must be certified Early Childhood Educators; TOC applicants for our main campus must have a valid BC teaching certificate. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Many volunteer opportunities for Cathedral School families come up during the year at various Parent Support Group (PSG) events. The weekly newsletter will keep you up to date about specific requests for volunteers.
We also welcome members of the public to help out. Please contact the school for a meeting to discuss any of these opportunities:
- Reading and Writing with children (early morning)
- Homework Club tutoring (3:15 – 4:00 pm, Monday – Thursday)
- Library Help (organization and story time, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Tending the Gardens
- Recycling Team Support (any time after school)
- Hot Lunch Distribution (Tuesday and Thursday 11:45 – 12:15)
- Pen Pals
- Knitting Club (Lunchtime)
- Technology Club assistant (after school)
- Decoration and Beautification