The registration deadline has now passed but limited space is still available. If your child is Kindergarten age, please contact us to register. Please contact Todd firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Please note that if we do not have 10 or more children registered for any given day, Lux Mundi will not be open on that day. You will be refunded for any days that Lux Mundi is not operating for which you have paid.
***If you have applied for Childcare Subsidy from the Government – please email us*** email@example.com
Parents must complete the daily health check every morning for their child. An electronic copy of this is required and is available to sign here. Please find more information regarding COVID protocols below.
For the safety of all involved, we are adhering to the following COVID protocols.
*Note that these protocols will most likely change with instructions/updates from Health Authorities.
- It is expected that all parents and caregivers sign & hand in a printed copy of our daily health check prior to their child coming to the Lux Mundi Program. Printed copies will be available. Access the form here.
- Students will also be assessed by Supervisors & Support staff when coming to school program.
- The Summer Program is open to all children from K-5 in Victoria.
- While the children are outside they will be expected to minimize direct physical contact.
Summer Program Fee Policy:
Fees may be paid online in full at time of registration OR you may pay by the following payment methods:
· By e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· By cash or cheque delivered to the school office located at 912 Vancouver Street.
Fees for June and July are due no later than May 16. Fees for August are due no later than June 16. Please note: Registration is not finalized until payment has been received. You will be charged for all days registered unless written notice of at least one month (30 days) is submitted by email to: email@example.com and acknowledged by school staff.